AMPA Education – awarded membership by International Dance Council (CID)
AMPA Education joins International Dance Council (CID)
Asia Music and Performing Arts Education (AMPA Education) has proudly been admitted membership by the International Dance Council CID, the official world-wide organisation for all forms of dance.
The International Dance Council (CID)
– CID is the official umbrella organisation for all forms of dance in all countries of the world.
– It is a non-governmental organisation founded in 1973 within the UNESCO headquarters in Paris, where it is based. CID does not organise festivals, workshops, competitions or other events – its Sections and its Members do. Being strictly non-commercial, it sells no products or services.
– It brings together the most important international, national and local organisations, as well as select individuals active in dance.
– CID cooperates with national and local governments, international organisations and institutions. Its members are the most prominent federations, associations, schools, companies and individuals in over 170 countries.
– CID is an official partner of UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
Being a Member of the CID
Members of the CID are entitled to:
– Use ‘Member of the International Dance Council CID’ after their name.
– Take part in all CID events.
– Nominate other persons for CID membership.
– Offer International Certification to their students.
– Other privileges and facilities.
Asia Music & Performing Arts Education (AMPA Education) is registered by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission with a mission to serve community through the arts. Becoming a privileged member of the International Dance Council (CID) creates a chance for AMPA Education to reaffirm our commitment to bring international standards and qualifications for music and performing arts education to everyone in Vietnam both at community and industry levels.